Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's Your Love Story?

So today I am linking up with From Mrs. to Mama for...

 
 
1. How long have you and your significant other been together?

Jason and I have been together for 3 1/2 years.

2. How did you meet? {What's your "love" story?}

I am not so sure that you can call it a love story...The first time we met was in a bar and I have to be completely honest that he was not my favorite person around.  It didn't take long though and he had weaseled his way into my life and I am so happy that he did not give up!

3. If married, how long have you been married? If not, is this the guy you hope to marry? {do tell}

We are newlyweds and we have been married since October 15, 2012, so that makes it over three and a half months!


4. If you are married, where did you get married at? Big or small wedding? If not, where would you like to get married? And will it be big or small?

We were married at the Burt-Stark Mansion in Abbeville, South Carolina.  It was a medium sized wedding, not too big and not too small.  All I know it was so far the best day of my life, I married the man of my dreams and my best friend!


5. Do you have any nick-names that you call one another? Do share!

We call each other Boo and I am not even sure where that came from...Jason also calls me B. When I started thinking about this question I noticed that we never call each other by our real names, it is either baby, hubs or some other name. That was something I never noticed until I was asked this question.

6. Name 3 things you love most about your honey.

I absolutely love his sense of humor...most people don't get it but I totally do!
He is an awesome father to his children!
His drive and passion, he wants to do the best in whatever he does and I love that about him!

7. Tell us how he proposed? Or your ideal proposal?

Jason proposed on Christmas Day and it was amazing.  That Christmas we had the kids so we got to do Santa Clause and everything it was a really great morning.  We had finished opening gifts and I headed to the kitchen to start making breakfast.  While I was in the process of preparing Jason came in and asked me to come to the living room and stated that him and the kids had one more Christmas present for me.  I had a small box to unwrap and then had to lift the lid on the box, as soon as I lifted the lid I say the ring and Jason and the kids asked if I would become a part of their family...It was a beautiful moment and obviously I said yes, how could I not.

8. Is he a flowers and teddy bear kind of guy for v-day, or strawberries, champagne, and rose petals?

I am not sure that he is really either one...we really don't do much for Valentine's Day and to be honest the last two Valentine's has either fell on a baseball practice or a baseball game.  What we normally do is do take out or either the Hubs cooks us some dinner and we hang out at home together which is my favorite.

9. Are you a sunset dinner on the beach kind of girl, or pop a movie in and relax on the couch?

Definitely a pop a movie in and relax on the couch with my boo kind of girl. I can be such a homebody!

10. Tell us one thing you'd like to do with your significant one day. If you could do anything? Go anywhere?

Jason and I are both singers and I would love to be able to sing something with him one day! We both have a passion for music and I am glad that is something we can share.

11. Tell us what you plan on doing on this Valentine's Day.

As of right now we don't have any plans for Valentine's but we are headed to the Eric Church concert in Greenville next Thursday! YAY! We are so excited to see him again, he is amazing live and we are into his music!

12. Are you asking for anything this Valentine's day?

I am not asking for anything, but I am hoping I can get a bathroom re-do soon or maybe a Kitty Cat...I am a little obsessed with cats at this moment.

13. Give us one piece of advice of keeping a relationship strong and full of love.

My one piece of advice is to have fun! Life is too short to not enjoy the ride and if you can't have a ball and laugh with your significant other life will not be as fun and interesting!

This is us shaking our groove thing!  We love to have dance parties all on our own!


14. Show us a picture of what love means to you.

I love this picture of us...we are so completely comfortable with each other and I think it shows here.  Life could not be any better!


I hope you enjoyed our little love story, now link up and share your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment