my little ray of sunshine on a fairly blah Sunday!
Now, my job is to nominate 5 more blogs with this fantastic award!
So with out further ado...
1. Aubrey @ The Kinch Life
I have to say that I think Aubrey is one awesome lady!
She has an amazing personality and I have to read her blog daily.
2. Amanda @ Little Mrs. Can't Be Wrong
I recently stumbled upon Amanda's blog and I automatically
loved her first of all because the name of her blog and secondly
because she is a Gamecocks fan (my alma mater).
3. Meg @ Sweetly Complicated
I just think Meg is super cute. I also love her awesome blog
design, super simple and completely adorable.
4. Crissy @ A Berry Sweet Life
Crissy is this adorable southerner with an awesome blog design
plus her Blog name is fantastic!
5. Meg @ Something Beautiful
Meg caught my attention during the weekly
link up Oh, How Pinteresting. She pins some awesome
pics and we have a lot of the same taste!
If you girls have already been award I completely apologize,
I tried to make sure but to be honest I am just not sure!
So ladies here are your next steps:
1. Choose five up and coming blogs with less
than 200 followers to award
2. Show your thanks to
the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. If you're not
already a follower of their blog, that might be a great way
to show appreciation
for the award.
4. Post the award on
your blog. Be sure to link back to the 5
Next up are a few highlights from my week...ENJOY!
1. Downton Abbey - I have officially become obsessed with this show, so much so that I have watched every episode this week. (Yes I am a DORK!) It completely hooked me and I had to know what happened. If you haven't seen the shows you can check them out here (there is only 4 days left to view for free) and submerge yourself in all things Downton Abbey.
2. Home cooked meals - The Hubs and I have had some yummy and delicious suppers
this week and one of them I even prepared myself, I also overheard the Hubs saying
"it was on time", so I take that as a compliment from the cook in my house.
4. Social Media Buttons - The amazing talented Allison from Green Tangerine Designs hooked me up with these fantabulous social media buttons. I am so excited to have them and they look great with my blog layout.
5. Date night with my awesome step-daughter Taylin - The boys had baseball practice, so me and Super Tay headed to Mexican for a girls night. We had a BLAST!!