I cannot tell you how excited I am that it is Friday! It has been a pretty hectic work week and I am happy that the end is near! Well of course since it is Friday I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for...
High Five for Friday!
I hope you enjoy my highlights from the week!
1. DUKE WON!! with a last second 3-pointer from Austin Rivers, it was AWESOME!
2. My Essie Nail Polish for the week - Carry On. I am trying to do a new color every week...well at least that is my goal.
This is for you LoriLynn! :)
3. My Headband - I made this early in the week and loved it...it is also really simple. I like the gray and yellow rosettes, going for some new colors this weekend!
4. Jason Wu for Target - While I was getting dressed this morning I saw the new commercial and loved the little black cat...you probably know by now that I am a little bit of a cat lady even though I don't have any cats. During the commercial they showed a the little black cat tee and it has definitely been added to my wish list.
5. Movies - The Vow starts showing today which I am really excited about seeing...I am a sucker for a love story and Breaking Dawn Part 1 comes out on DVD at midnight. So it looks like I am having a movie weekend which I could not be more excited about.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week and an even better weekend!