Monday, February 13, 2012

For Now 27 in 2012

So I am most definitely running behind today but I guess it is better late then never...so I decided to post tonight!

I have recently been inspired by Heather at Living at 1...2...3 and Lauren at From My Grey Desk to start my own list for 2012.  I have been feeling the need to achieve something bigger and I believe this will be the perfect stepping stone.  I have put some thought in my list and would like to share with you guys.

1.       Get social media buttons for my blog.
2.       Re-do our master bathroom.
3.       Purchase a new bed (I already have my eye on one).
4.       Make homemade salsa my hubs will love in my food processor that I’ve never used.
5.       Read one book a month.
6.       Start back to school in April.
7.       Grow blog to 50 followers.
8.       Create and successfully grow an herb garden.
9.       Eat healthier.
10.   Get and stay on a strict budget.
11.   Send Birthday cards to all of our family and friends.
12.   Planned date night with the Hubs at least twice a month.
13.   Coupon
14.   Create a Twitter account for my blog.
15.   Attend a Bible study series.
16.   Exercise at least 3x a week.
17.   Organize all of our closets and cabinets.
18.   Take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge.
19.   Paint our bedroom.
20.   Lose 60 lbs.
21.   Find the perfect buffet/bar for our kitchen/dining room.
22.   Convince the Hubs to let me get a Cat…this will be a hard one!
23.   Mount our TV on the wall in our bedroom.
24.   Post on my blog at least 4x a week.
25.   Take my lunch to work more often to save money.
26.   Go to Helen, GA for our first anniversary.
27.   Have my first table at the local Holiday bazaar.
 
 
 
Let me know what you think of my list so far...trying to decide if I want to add more or just stick with what I have. 

Is there anything you are jonesing to achieve this year?  If so, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment