I am so excited that it is Friday and I am super ready for the weekend!!! To get this Friday started right I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another edition of...
High Five for Friday!!!
1. DIY Ruffle Lamp Shade - I made this last night and love it!!! Sorry about the poor quality picture...I snapped it on the way out the door this morning!
2. Thursday's Supper and Friday's Lunch - The awesome Hubs made chicken and shrimp stir fry last night which is amazing and my favorite meal in the whole wide world. We had it last night and we had enough leftovers for me to bring for lunch today! YAY!! Is it bad that I am so excited for my lunch break? I think not!
3. New Girl - I have been watching this show since it started and I am in love...I feel like I connect with Jess, we are both a little weird and peculiar...oh well, at least I can admit it!!!
4. I finally set up my Facebook fan page for A Little Bit of Sparkle! Check it out and Like!!!
5. Mom's B-Ball Game - My mom is a varsity girls basketball coach and we attended one of her games this week!! They won which is awesome and they remain undefeated in the region and for the year! They have a big game tonight so please cheer them on!
Hope everyone has a great Friday and YAY for the weekend!
Link up to share your fantabulous week!