Friday, February 17, 2012

No Work = Happy Friday

Well Friday is upon us and I for one am very very happy. 

I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk for...

High Five for Friday!

1. Last night me and the Hubs headed to Greenville for the Eric Church - Blood, Sweat and Tears Concert.  It was an amazing show and the Hubs was even okay taking me to see my second husband (it is a running joke between us).



 
2. Since the concert was out of town we decided to stay the night which meant no work for me today!!!  I could not be more excited...YAY!!!

3. Like I have explained before here, my Mom is a varsity girls basketball coach and they won their first playoff game against Hillcrest 96-61.  It is probably the best I have seen them play all year and they rocked it!  GO EAGLES!!
4. We finally opened a joint banking account and we are finally on track to start our new budget strategy I cannot wait.  I know this might not be exciting for everyone but I am super stoked.

5. My Essie Nail Polish for the week - Sand Tropez   
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love Eric Church!

    & great polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahh, i love fridays! especially with fun happenings like these. :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Udderly Smooth Giveaway

    ReplyDelete