Well Friday is upon us and I for one am very very happy.
High Five for Friday!
1. Last night me and the Hubs headed to Greenville for the Eric Church - Blood, Sweat and Tears Concert. It was an amazing show and the Hubs was even okay taking me to see my second husband (it is a running joke between us).
2. Since the concert was out of town we decided to stay the night which meant no work for me today!!! I could not be more excited...YAY!!!
3. Like I have explained before here, my Mom is a varsity girls basketball coach and they won their first playoff game against Hillcrest 96-61. It is probably the best I have seen them play all year and they rocked it! GO EAGLES!!
4. We finally opened a joint banking account and we are finally on track to start our new budget strategy I cannot wait. I know this might not be exciting for everyone but I am super stoked.
5. My Essie Nail Polish for the week - Sand Tropez