Thursday, February 23, 2012

February Birchbox

I have been slacking a little with the blogging...sorry about that.  Downton Abbey has grab my attention the last few nights but I promise I am back.

Today I wanted to share what I received in my February Birchbox.  I love getting this box once a month...it is definitely exciting to see what new products that I will get to experiment with.





Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint - This would be better in my opinion for certain areas on your face your would like to highlight, like cheekbones and right under your eyebrows.  The first time I used the product I used all over my face and it made me way to shiny.

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant - To be honest I have not used this product yet but it is on the list.

Beauty Blender (the pink egg shaped sponge) - This is a great concealer sponge for under your eyes and around your nose.
Cute Heart Shaped Nail File - Adorable nail file you can stick in your purse or keep at work on your desk.

Eye Rock Sticker Liners - I did not really like these, it is just not my style I barely wear eye liner now much less very dramatic eye liner.  Will probably save them for our Relay for Life WoMAN Pageant at work.

If you love beauty products as much as I do you should most definitely check out Birchbox and sign up for your monthly subscription.

Happy Thursday!



No comments:

Post a Comment