Monday, February 27, 2012

Remy - My Sweet Fur Baby

I was thinking earlier today that I have not introduced my crazy little pup Remy,
so I decided it was time for her to make an appearance,

So here she is, my strange and special dog Remy that I love so much.


A few facts about Rem Rem...

1.  She is a Yorkie-Bichon mix.

2.  She has abandonment issues, severe issues.

3.   She is a cuddler, if you are around she has to be touching you in some way.

4.  Her Birthday is the day before mine, September 29th.

5.  She loves Burt's Bees Wax Chapstick.  She has eaten multiple tubes so now
I have to hide all of my them around my house.

6.  She loves her Angry Birds toy, it is the only one she has not destroyed.

7.  She loves to be dirty, as soon as she gets a bath she is looking for a mud hole.

So they are a few facts about my fur baby and I hope you enjoy getting to know her.


Oh yeah!  Check out my awesome social media button to the right. 
Thanks to Allison at The Green Tangerine I am moving up in the blog world. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment