I have recently been inspired by Heather at Living at 1...2...3 and Lauren at From My Grey Desk to start my own list for 2012. I have been feeling the need to achieve something bigger and I believe this will be the perfect stepping stone. I have put some thought in my list and would like to share with you guys.
Get social media buttons for my blog.
2. Re-do our master bathroom.
3. Purchase a new bed (I already have my eye on one).
4. Make homemade salsa my hubs will love in my food processor that I’ve never used.
5. Read one book a month.
6. Start back to school in April.
Grow blog to 50 followers.
Create and successfully grow an herb garden.
9. Eat healthier.
10. Get and stay on a strict budget.
11. Send Birthday cards to all of our family and friends.
12. Planned date night with the Hubs at least twice a month.
Create a Twitter account for my blog.
15. Attend a Bible study series.
16. Exercise at least 3x a week.
17. Organize all of our closets and cabinets.
18. Take the kids to Great Wolf Lodge.
19. Paint our bedroom.
20. Lose 60 lbs.
Find the perfect buffet/bar for our kitchen/dining room.
22. Convince the Hubs to let me get a Cat…this will be a hard one!
23. Mount our TV on the wall in our bedroom.
24. Post on my blog at least 4x a week.
25. Take my lunch to work more often to save money.
26. Go to Helen, GA for our first anniversary.
27. Have my first table at the local Holiday bazaar.