Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Hubs in the Hot Seat

I have found the cutest link up with Ashlee at And They Lived Happily Every After called...


I thought it would be a great way to incorporate the Hubs in a little bit of the blogging
world and I also thought he would give some pretty interesting answers!

Enjoy My Hubs in the Hot Seat!

1)What is the one thing your dream home must have?

It has to have a Man Cave!

2) What is your favorite present I've ever given you?

It's a toss-up between my iPod and my Beer Kit.

3) What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?

Hanging out with the wife having some drinks.

4) If you could have dinner with one person living or not(but not me), who would it be?

My mama. (Side note - Jason mom passed away when he was 13)

5) Who do you think I would choose?

Your Papa (He is exactly right!)

6) How many kids do you want?

3 (He already has 2)

7) If you have a boy, do you want to name him after you?

No

8) What's your favorite vacation we've ever been on?

Jamaica (Our Honeymoon @ Couples Negril)

9) Describe yourself in one word.

Awesome
(I knew he would say this...I was laughing as I was
reading the question to him because I already knew the answer)


Happy Tuesday Lovies!

No comments:

Post a Comment