I am so happy that it is Friday.
Does anyone feel like they live for Friday's?
Lately I do!
Next up are a few highlights from my week...ENJOY!
1. Downton Abbey - I have officially become obsessed with this show, so much so that I have watched every episode this week. (Yes I am a DORK!) It completely hooked me and I had to know what happened. If you haven't seen the shows you can check them out here (there is only 4 days left to view for free) and submerge yourself in all things Downton Abbey.
2. Home cooked meals - The Hubs and I have had some yummy and delicious suppers
this week and one of them I even prepared myself, I also overheard the Hubs saying
"it was on time", so I take that as a compliment from the cook in my house.
3. My Weekly Nail Challenge - My goal is to paint my nails a new color every week, so this week I am rocking Essie Mademoiselle and Essie A Cut Above, it super sparkly!
4. Social Media Buttons - The amazing talented Allison from Green Tangerine Designs hooked me up with these fantabulous social media buttons. I am so excited to have them and they look great with my blog layout.
5. Date night with my awesome step-daughter Taylin - The boys had baseball practice, so me and Super Tay headed to Mexican for a girls night. We had a BLAST!!
Hope everyone has a FABULOUS weekend!