Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Chaos and Balance

Well I have some good news as of last week...I received a promotion!  I am super excited because I feel like I have worked really hard and this is exactly what I wanted to achieve.  I love my job and all of the people that I work with, everyone feels like family (all 467 of them, I work in HR). 

I am a very determined chick and my career has and will always be important to me, but I often struggle trying to find the balance between life and career.  I have noticed that I am working later and bring things home with me even if it is just on my mind. 

I have also missed out on so much blogging and I feel like this had become my outlet and now I have left it by the wayside.  I want to be able to be able to find the best balance for me because I don't want to lose what I have started with this blogging adventure. 

Do any you gals struggle with some of these things and if you do how do you deal?  I want to be successful at whatever I do in my life and my career and I need to be able to separate myself from the two.  

Don't get my wrong, I am so grateful to have such an amazing organization to work for.  I don't what anyone thinking that I am not appreciative of what I have or that I want anything different. 

Like I said I just need balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment