Monday, July 30, 2012

Paper Products

I have an unnatural obsession with paper products and school supplies.  Sometimes I
wish I was still a student just for the school supplies, not the actual work, just
the fun notebooks and pens...I could go on and on.

Over the weekend I ventured around town to a couple of stores and I
thought I would share the few things I picked up.


At TJ Maxx I found these really cute folders that I thought could help
liven up my desk a little...the top ones are little owls.

SUPER CUTE!

The other two are journals/notebooks:

The top one is red leather with a bicycle imprint and I am going to use that one to log my food and exercise.  The green one is for this blog so I can write down my ideas anytime they hit.


These cute little notepads are from Michaels...as soon as I saw them I knew I had to have them.  They were also on the dollar rack so that makes them even better.

I thought the pen kind of went with the whole set so I decided to pick that up as well.

I couldn't help myself!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

Do any of you awesome ladies have an unhealthy relationship with paper goods?????

2 comments:

  1. OMG I am the same way. I have more stationary than I could ever write on. Esp from the Michaels $1 bins. I have had to keep myself out of the school supply isle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am the exact say way! I knew we were meant to be good friends!! ;) mom always said i should have been a teacher... i think not, i just love the supplies!!

    ReplyDelete