Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Top Pinterest Picks

I am so addicted to Pinterest that I am sure I should attend some sort of 12 step program.  I cannot get enough of the endless ideas and pretties that come across my computer on a daily basis.  I thought I would share a few of my favs from the week.

I am a newly wed and my Husband is definitely my heart!!  Love ya Boo!!

Via Pinterest


I am also in love with Kitties at this time...I think this one is super adorable!


Via Pinterest


I made this bracelet this week and I am planning to share the tutorial on a future post.


Via Pinterest

Of course you can see why I like this little quote.


Via Pinterest


I think this little guy is really cute and handy.  You can use as a scarf hook, as you see his neck is magnetic and it can hold your keys, and you can place mail in between his beak.  He is definitely a multitasker and a keeper.



Via Pinterest

I love how they started with the neutrals and added all the color!


Via Pinterest

I really like stackable rings and I think these are beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment