Friday, January 27, 2012

High Five for Friday

It is once again Friday...which I am so excited about, and it is time to link up with
Lauren at From My Grey Desk for another

High Five for Friday!!!!

Here are some of the highlights of my week and one thing to celebrate tonight!

1. My Dad's Birthday is today so the fam is getting together to eat at Mig's this evening, which is totally yummy, and celebrate my awesome DAD!!!

Photo by Melissa Ragan Photography

2. My Husband - Yes, this will probably be a little corny, but I fall more and more in love with my Husband everyday!  God has blessed me with an amazing man and I could not be happier with where our life is heading!!

Photo by Melissa Ragan Photograph

3. Crazy Love - I started reading this awesome book Crazy Love by Francis Chan.  If you get a chance check it out...it's a breath of fresh air.


4. I finally made a haircut appointment!  Next week I am finally getting this hot mess cut and I could not be more excited!  I cannot wait!


5.  Instagram - I have had Instagram for a while and I love it, but recently more and more people have been adding the app.  It is so great seeing all the pictured from my family and friends!  If you don't have it yet you should check it out!




Photobucket


Happy Friday to all!!!

Have a FABULOUS weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Our small group did a study around Crazy Love, loved it! Isn't 'fresh hair' the best feeling??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Happy Birthday to your Daddy!
    -Lori
    http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete