Well it's another Friday and I am linking up with Lauren at From My Grey Desk to share the exciting parts of my week and a few things I am thankful for...
My High Five for Friday
1. This past Wednesday, January 11th was my step son's 11th Birthday! We all celebrated by enjoying some Japanese cuisine and we also had some awesome family time!
2. Tomorrow my Mom and I are heading to Bare Escentuals (which is the best make-up ever) and having lunch which would not normally be news worthy, but I am so excited because I haven't seen her in almost three weeks which is very unusually for us (especially because we live in the same town)!!!!
3. My Snuggie - My step children gave me an awesome Zebra Snuggie for Christmas and you cannot get me out of that thing since I have been super cold all week! I love my snuggie and MY AMAZING STEP CHILDREN! I know the commercials are annoying but it is definitely super cozy!
4. Birchbox - My monthly Birchbox came in yesterday and it was full of awesome goodies! I will share all of the products I received some time this weekend!
5. Red Cat - One of my favorite sweet red wines that I have enjoyed over the past very LONG week!
I hope everyone had a great week and an even better weekend...YAY!!