Friday, January 6, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Today I am linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk to share...

My High Five for Friday! 

Hope you enjoy the highlights of my week!

1. The Hunger Game Trilogy.  I started reading early this week and just finished to second book...I am hooked!


2. Grey's Anatomy is FINALLY back!!!  It has almost been two months, so I have finally got my fix.


Via Pinterest

3. Go Cocks!!  The South Carolina Gamecocks (my alma mater) won the Capital One Bowl this week...so that was definitely exciting for me! 


4. My Keurig...I finally broke down and purchased one from the left over gift cards from the
wedding and I absolutely love it!  It is awesome because you can brew yummy coffee, delicious hot cocoa, and even sweet tea which of course is a Southern staple!



5. BFFs!  I work in a health care system so it is not always a fun and lively work day if you know what I mean, but Thursday at lunch me and my two BFFs had a great lunch hour laughing and barely breathing.  Isn't just nice to have those days where you can have a little extra fun with the people you love!?

Via Pinterest

 
Hope you have enjoyed your week as much as I have mine!

Link up with Lauren to share yours!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Hunger Games! I am reading it to my 6th grade class right now they cant get enough!

    Happy Weekend!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete